Sports and fitness have always been a large part of my life.
My passion for teaching and coaching began in my early teens, starting with Judo and Ice Hockey. I have worked and coached in the UK, New Zealand, Germany and Switzerland.
I am trained and qualified as:
- Level 3 personal trainer
- Level 2 gym instructor
- Level 2 NZSIA & BASI Alpine ski instructor
- Pad work instructor (Boxing)
- Suspension fitness instructor (TRX)
- High intensity interval training instructor (HITT)
- Nutrition advisor
- Emergency first aider
- NZMSC Mountain first aider
- BJS Judo junior instructor
My mission is to help you get into the best shape of your life. I believe that anyone can get healthy and fit with a regular program of exercise and good nutrition.
To read more about my personal goals please visit the #inline400 page.